At Mark Schaffer Excavating and Trucking, Inc. we are all committed to the safety, health and well-being of all involved in the work performed. The safety commitment is proven with the following training programs listed below including site specific safety plans, and daily inspections:
- MSE provides new employee orientation and training.
- MSE provides proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to all employees.
- MSE has generated its own Corporate Safety Manual.
- MSE performs in-house annual OSHA & MSHA training.
- Laborers and Operators carry OSHA (10) hour training certification.
- Supervisors carry OSHA (30) hour training certification.
- MSE is licensed as an approved MSHA Part 46 and 48B independent contractor.
- MSE performs annual in-house MSHA Part 46 and 48B new miner/refresher training.
- Competent person training.
- MSE performs weekly onsite safety meetings.
- MSE generates and posts site specific safety plans.
2009 EMR Rating: 0.29
2010 EMR Rating: 0.47
2011 EMR Rating: 0.39
2012 EMR Rating: 0.67
2013 EMR Rating: 0.71
2014 EMR Rating: 0.72
2015 EMR Rating: 0.79
2016 EMR Rating: 0.56
2017 EMR Rating: 0.80
2018 EMR Rating: 0.99